Not another Quest Nutrition Protein review. Find out what owners of a Quest Nutrition Protein Tortilla Chips share that you won't find in a review in these 12 questions and answers.
This report about the Quest Nutrition Protein Tortilla Chips answers these questions
• Do these hold up under melted cheese or do they get soggy fast? Mmmmm nachos. Not one Quest Nutrition Protein Tortilla Chips review answers this question.
• Am I reading this correctly 17.99 for one bag of chips? Or is it one box of chips?
• These have the same calories and serving size as Doritos (140 calories per 1 oz) why are these better for me? Bag of Doritos & protein shake is better
• Yeast extract? that's msg, right?
• Have read every Quest Nutrition Protein Tortilla Chips review. Can some one give an honest comparison between these and Doritos?
• Are these good for keto even though it has nonfat milk and sugar? Its probably not alot for what you would eat in a serving.
• Are these manufactured in the USA?
• I can't find the blue one ( sea salt) is it dicontinued? It's the best one
• How many oz. per bag? Why is it that not one Quest Nutrition Protein Tortilla Chips review talks about this?
• Why did they change the chips? The box and bag changed and so did the chips. They're awful now. I loved the old crispy/crunchy ones.
• I couldn't find the complete nutritional breakdown. what is the fat content? sodium? total carb? etc.
• How are the protein bars? What's a good flavor?
QUESTION: DO THESE HOLD UP UNDER MELTED CHEESE OR DO THEY GET SOGGY FAST? MMMMM NACHOS. NOT ONE QUEST NUTRITION PROTEIN TORTILLA CHIPS REVIEW ANSWERS THIS QUESTION.
• You know I've never tried using them for nachos- sorry! But their consistency is different compared to normal tortilla chips, they're not as crunchy
• I haven't tried it with melted cheese, but they did well with guacamole and salsa. I think it should do well .
• I melted shredded cheese on them and they held up. Don't think they'd hold up if dipped into cheese though.
• They get soggy!!!!
QUESTION: AM I READING THIS CORRECTLY 17.99 FOR ONE BAG OF CHIPS? OR IS IT ONE BOX OF CHIPS?
• It's for a box of 8 small bags.
• Those must be expired. Should pay around 24.99 for 8 pack
QUESTION: THESE HAVE THE SAME CALORIES AND SERVING SIZE AS DORITOS (140 CALORIES PER 1 OZ) WHY ARE THESE BETTER FOR ME? BAG OF DORITOS & PROTEIN SHAKE IS BETTER
• It's an excellent source of protein. Less fat and carbs.
• Because you don't need the protein shake along with it. The protein shake is probably at least 100 calories and will add more nutritional numbers than the bag alone. I don't have a bag of doritos handy, but I would guess the carbs are a LOT higher.
• Less fat and less carbs than Doritos! Plus the protein!
QUESTION: YEAST EXTRACT? THAT'S MSG, RIGHT?
• Yeast extract has some similar components as msg but it's not msg. The chips are good but not great
• It's similar but not exact .
QUESTION: HAVE READ EVERY QUEST NUTRITION PROTEIN TORTILLA CHIPS REVIEW. CAN SOME ONE GIVE AN HONEST COMPARISON BETWEEN THESE AND DORITOS?
• These are excellent and better for you
• It definitely has a yummy cheesy flavor like if cheese puffs and Doritos had a baby but the texture is super light, one bite shatters it in your mouth but it's pretty satisfying and gives me Doritos vibes by definitely less of a hard crunch. Very slight aftertaste but nothing horrible and quite frankly I rather eat 400 less calories per bag and deal with a slight aftertaste.
• Besides the nutritional value (fewer carbs and sugar, more protein), taste-wise, Doritos are corn chips. So if you are looking for a corn taste you won't find it here. They taste more cracker-like, with a distinct crispy baked flavor. Doritos are also heavy and thick; these are thin, light and puffy.
• They taste like Doritos with a little aftertaste. I find they taste best when put in taco, chicken or tuna salads.
• The nacho cheese ones are very close in flavor. There is an aftertaste for these chips though but it's easily masked if you eat them with other food (for example I used them for dipping in guacamole and for scooping up my taco salad and they were great, no aftertaste that way). The texture is also different. These are more like a thin Cheeto in texture - very light airy and puffy. They aren't thick and crispy like a Dorito. The legendary foods zesty ranch almonds taste exactly like cooler ranch Doritos though if you're looking for the flavor fix of Doritos.
• I've been low carb for about 7 months now and I've honestly missed chips very badly! These are very good - though not as crunchy as Doritos, more of a crispy texture. But oh so good! The ranch flavor is very good, as well!
• The flavor profile is somewhat comparable, but the texture is all wrong and they are a bit powdery. Very flaky and delicate. I couldn't seem to get on board with these despite the great reviews and trying two bags to give it a real chance.
• The nacho flavor is a great substitute for doritos.
• They truly have the taste of genuine Doritos. The texture is just lighter
• I think the main thing is texture. Doritos are more thick and substantial. These are still an excellent low carb alternative.
QUESTION: ARE THESE GOOD FOR KETO EVEN THOUGH IT HAS NONFAT MILK AND SUGAR? ITS PROBABLY NOT ALOT FOR WHAT YOU WOULD EAT IN A SERVING.
• Yes they are.
• These are fine for a once in a while snack. If you keep track of your macros, and keep your carbs low, these can be part of a keto diet.
• Hi Racquel - Thanks for reaching out to us via Amazon! Our products are great for Keto because they are so low in carbs! With our Ranch flavor Tortilla Chips, they only have 1 g of sugar which is also great for Keto! Lots of our customers have been making Keto nachos with these and our Nacho flavor Tortilla Chips to make them extra keto friendly :]
• Sorry NO knowledge. I found the chips less than great, only taste came from the powered flavoring. Rather would like wheat or corn
QUESTION: ARE THESE MANUFACTURED IN THE USA?
• Hi GG - Yes, our Tortilla Chips are made in the USA.
• Yes they are!
QUESTION: I CAN&RSQUO;T FIND THE BLUE ONE ( SEA SALT) IS IT DICONTINUED? IT&RSQUO;S THE BEST ONE
• They are temporarily out of stock Thanks
QUESTION: HOW MANY OZ. PER BAG? WHY IS IT THAT NOT ONE QUEST NUTRITION PROTEIN TORTILLA CHIPS REVIEW TALKS ABOUT THIS?
• Hi Kristen - One bag weighs 1.1 ounces.
• 1.1 oz
• 32 grams or 1.1 ounces
QUESTION: WHY DID THEY CHANGE THE CHIPS? THE BOX AND BAG CHANGED AND SO DID THE CHIPS. THEY&RSQUO;RE AWFUL NOW. I LOVED THE OLD CRISPY/CRUNCHY ONES.
• These chips are brand new. They have t changed at all.
• I don't have an answer but would add that the same thing has been true on the barbecue Quest chips. I have been buying these chips for several months and loved them --- that is, until the past month. Something has happened to change both the packaging and, more importantly, the taste. The packages used to an open sided box wrapped in something link shrink wrap. Much, much, much more concerning is that they are not nearly as crunchy. The chips are almost soft and they have lost their taste. I am so demoralized and will probably not order any more. Perhaps others may have some insight as to what has happened.
• These are Tortilla chips which is a new product. If you like the other chips you can still get them.
QUESTION: I COULDN&RSQUO;T FIND THE COMPLETE NUTRITIONAL BREAKDOWN. WHAT IS THE FAT CONTENT? SODIUM? TOTAL CARB? ETC.
• Fat- 6 g Sat.- 1 g 0 trans fat Sodium- 340 g Fiber- 1 g Sugars- <1 g Cholesterol- 10 g Carb- 5 g (4 net) Protein- 18 g 140 calories per bag
• Hi there - Thanks for reaching out to us via Amazon! A complete breakdown of all of our products can be found on our website! Here is the link for the breakdown of our Nacho flavored Tortilla Chips! (https://www.questnutrition.com/products/nacho-cheese-tortilla-style-protein-chips)
QUESTION: HOW ARE THE PROTEIN BARS? WHAT&RSQUO;S A GOOD FLAVOR?
• Have not tried the protein bars yet.
• Some flavors are a hit but some are a miss. The white chocolate raspberry is easily my favorite.
• Try the chocolate brownie bar. It tastes like the edges of real brownies!
QUESTION: WHO HAS THE LOWEST PRICE?
• Amazon. The ASIN number is B07C2S9KDT
Click here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C2S9KDT